(60 minutes) Moving from a closed internal system to a cloud-based system requires the ability to understand the support model from external vendors instead of relying on internal IT resources. Reconciling multiple cloud environments and how to most effectively use them while ensuring secure access is what enables successful interoperability.
We’ll dive deep into various scenarios, and what’s critical to understand including:
- Hybrid approach to internal and external systems
- Multi-cloud implementations
- Qualifying and validating applications in the cloud
- Migrating data between systems
- Information models in an inter-connected, cloud-based environment
- Taxonomy management across collaborators
- Content normalization and semantic enrichment
Ron Niland, President, JANA Life Sciences
Keith Parent, CEO, Court Square Group
Tammy Bilitzky, CIO, Data Conversion Laboratory
This webinar is the fourth in a series to inform Life Science organizations about technology considerations related to the creation and management of content and technical data.
Want to stay up to date? Complete the form below to receive email notifications when new content is posted.