The effort required to align two Part 121 Air Operations due to a merger can be overwhelming, diverting resources from running the day-to-day operations. As a result, operational performance suffers, backlogs grow, regulatory scrutiny increases, and the likelihood of LOC and LOIs.
Merger discussions and initiatives consume airline staffing, impacting the support of the operation.
Merger alignment decisions generate additional work with standardizing technology, systems, methods, procedures, publications, and equipment.
Since 2011, JANA has assisted the world’s largest airlines in managing merger-driven technical efforts and supporting the day-to-day work offset by merger activities. In addition, for more than 50 years, JANA has supported aircraft manufacturers and airlines in:
- Publication standardizations, consolidation
- Work Card to Aircraft Maintenance Manual Reconciliation
- OEM to airline publication reconciliation
- Illustrated Parts Catalog Configuration Audits and Cleanup
- Publication Fleet Consolidations
- Wiring diagram publication drafting
- Publication modification incorporation
- Conversion from legacy formats to current
When it comes to airline publications, whether it be maintenance documents, work/task cards, flight/inflight documents, policy, SOP, etc., there is not anything JANA does not have experience with.
Learn more about how JANA can support you through the merger process: